Solve the task of the client, and do not paint beautiful pictures
Jason 05:46 PM 17-Jul-17
What this eventually means is the following:
- You have one job, so you need to prioritize that accordingly
- If you have an order dedicate all your best efforts to making a good job
- Stay fully focused and distract your attention only when you need a rest
- Do exactly what’s being asked from you. If your client asks for your input is of course a different thing. But apart from that, you should do as you are asked, even if you don’t like it or if you would do it differently.
- Remember your client is first and you should proceed with the order to your best skills
- Don’t do things differently just because you feel that way. Remember it won’t be your website but your clients’ so it would mirror their taste not yours.
- If you see some giant logical mistakes ask for an appointment to discuss it with the client before doing things your way without being asked.